We believe it to be important for students and parents to consider protecting their tuition investment by purchasing a Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation and Interruption Policy.
For US students, coverage for ActionQuest tuition is available through the A+ Program Protection Plan (see below).
For all international students, including Canadians, Abroad Insurance offers a similar Insurance plan, which can be accessed here: INTERNATIONAL STUDENT INSURANCE
We highly recommend you review these comprehensive protection plans created especially for the Camp/Summer Study industry. Coverage is completely optional, about half of our participants choose to purchase it.
The A+ Program Protection Plan provides coverage for the following:
- Program Cancellation - (protects your non-refundable payments if you cancel your program before it begins) for covered reasons such as injury, sickness, terrorist incidents, job termination, transfer of employment of 250 miles.
- Program Interruption - (protects your non-refundable payments if you interrupt your program) for covered reasons such as injury, sickness, terrorist incidents, job termination & transfer of employment of 250 miles.
- Medical Expenses/Emergency Assistance - medical bills for up to one year and for any special transportation required for medical reasons including expenses for parent to visit if hospitalized 3 days.
- Baggage - for damage, lost, or stolen personal articles.
- Medical Records On Line - at your option, instant access to your medical records is available with the plan.
Additionally, with their Cancel For Any Reason Benefit Option, you can cancel your Program up to 2 days prior to the Session Commencement Date for any reason not otherwise covered by the plan.
Please be advised that some important coverage enhancements are time-sensitive and require that your premium be received at or before final payment for your trip.
|Download the A+ Program Protection Plan coverage description letter (PDF)|
|Download the Preferred Plan Policy PDF (#550)|
|Download the Preferred Plus Plan Policy PDF (#550C)|
|Enroll for theA+ Program Protection Plan insurance policy now|
Trip Mate administers the plan and processes any claims. Anyone with questions about coverage and/or specific conditions should call Trip Mate directly at 888.420.5378. You should refer to Plan ID #550 and #550C to get the correct information as Trip Mate offers about 400 different types of insurance plans!